- We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING on all orders Australia wide over the value of $50.00 and over.
- For all orders under $50.00, there will be an Express flat rate delivery fee of $10.00
- All orders are shipped from Melbourne, Australia with Australia Post.
- Please ensure your items are delivered to a secure address.
- We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
- Please note, purchases made on weekends and public holidays are processed on the next business day.
- If you live in Australian capital cities and major metro areas and order before 1pm, then you’ll receive your parcel within 1-2 business days.
- If you live in Regional areas outside the Express post network, you may receive your parcel within 2-5 business days.
- Once your order has been placed and paid for, it has therefore begun to be processed and no amendments or cancellations can be made.
- We are not able to combine orders, or make any changes during this time.
- Due to the large number of orders received during Promotional and Sale periods, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for the delivery of your order.
- Where promotions are run on public holidays, your order will be processed within 1-2 business days after the public holiday.
Tracking your order
- Once your order is packed and shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel with Australia Post.
- Please note, estimated delivery times do not include public holidays, customs delays or where parcels are held by customs officials.
- In the unlikely event that you have not received your parcel within 5 business days of placing your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full name and Order number and we will look into it for you.
- Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for missing parcels which have been deemed as ‘Successfully Delivered’ by Australia Post or the Courier company.
Taxes and Duties
- Please note that product costs and delivery fees do not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs or postal authorities in the country of delivery.
- All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are the responsibility of the customer, even if you refuse the shipment upon delivery.
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- If you refuse to pay any additional fees, your package will be sent back to us and you will be refunded the cost of your order minus any extra shipping charges incurred by us from the shipping company.
- Customs authorities require by law that we state the value of your order directly on the package.
- Custom agents have the right to release or deny release of your package and, in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- For more information on what duties and taxes may be payable by you prior to the release of your parcel, we recommend checking your local customs website.